I am Azar Louzi, PhD student at LPSM, a joint CNRS, Sorbonne Université and Université Paris Cité laboratory. I am a member of the Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, Numerical Probability team. My thesis work revolves around Multilevel Learning Schemes and Financial Applications. I am co-advised by Noufel Frikha and Stéphane Crépey.
- Stéphane Crépey, Noufel Frikha, Azar Louzi, Gilles Pagès. Asymptotic Error Analysis of the Multilevel Stochastic Approximations of the Value-at-Risk and the Expected Shortfall. Working Paper.
- Stéphane Crépey, Noufel Frikha, Azar Louzi. A Multilevel Stochastic Approximation Algorithm for Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall Estimation. 2023. arXiv. Hal. Bib. Code.
- QuantMinds. November 15, 2023. London, UK. Poster.
- ICSP. July 26, 2023. Davis, California, USA. Slides.
- MCM. June 27, 2023. Paris, France. Poster.
- MathRisk. June 15, 2023. Udine, Italy. Slides.
- MCQMC. July 20, 2022. Linz, Austria. Slides.